Today's short track champions skate on Maple Gold Short Track Speed Skating Blades. Maple Gold Blades are the speed skating blades of choice for Olympic Champion Apolo Ohno, as well as the Korean National team. The Maple Gold Short Track Blades feature integral cup posts, allowing for an unprecedented, consistent bend radius. The Gold Blades also feature extra stiff 7000 series alloy tubes and 1.10mm bi-metal runners hardened to 64 HRC. The Maple Gold Blades not only give you optimal flexibility, but more control and stability on the ice.
Maple Gold Short Track Speed Skating Blades hold more current world records than any other short track blades, and are the most widely used speed skating blades on the Short Track World Cup Circuit.
- 1.10mm bi-metal runners hardened to 64 HRC
- Gold anodized aluminum 7000 series tubes
- Black anodized aluminum 7000 series cups
- Available in 6.5 inch spacing in the following sizes: 14.5-18 inches
- Available in 5.5 inch spacing in the following sizes: 14-14.5 inches