The Bont Jesa 688 Steel Inline Speedskating Bearings have smaller balls, giving you a lightweight package with faster acceleration. They feature a fine-polished track surface with precise balls, so you can get the acceleration you've been missing. The lightweight plastic cage gives you lower rolling resistance, while the strong steel construction helps keep the bearing's shape while under load. And the increased radial clearance reduces drag, so finishing second place will become a thing of the past.
- 688 type bearings with dimensions: 8x16x5mm
- Fine-polished track surface and 9 precise balls
- Lightweight T9H-plastic cages
- Strong steel construction
- Increased radial clearance
- Swiss construction
- Available in 16 pack