Maple Premium Short Track Speed Skating Blades are Maple's entry level short track blades designed for speed skaters just starting out in the sport. Maple Premium Blades can also be used by recreational speed skaters, short track clubs, or Learn to Speed Skate Programs who want to offer quality loaner speed skates to their skaters. Made with heat-treated, 1.10mm chrome stainless steel runners hardened to 58 HRC, the Maple Premium Blades give you better control when you're just starting out. And the aircraft grade 7000 series anodized aluminum tubes give the Premium Blades added flexibility and stability.
- 1.10mm heat-treated, chrome stainless steel runners hardened to 58 HRC
- Silver anodized aluminum 7000 series tubes
- Red anodized aluminum 7000 series cups
- Available with standard 6.5" spacing in the following sizes: 15"
- Available with 5.5" spacing in the following sizes: 13.5"